Monday 23 January 2012

Collecting...Trays

Today was back to school for Mousie & many other Qld kids. It was amazing to be able to walk through the loungeroom to the kitchen & see everything still in its place. No piles of Mousie crap paraphernalia (miscellaneous crap) on every available surface...sigh...how's the serenity!

Anyway, while having a peaceful afternoon tea...

My book of the moment ; My favourite Glasbake mug ;
Homemade gluten-free walnut/choc-chip bikkies on a
vintage sunflower tray (op-shopped) on vintage Aus flora
cloth made in Ireland (also op-shopped)
I said to myself "Self, you should use trays more often!"...because I do like to collect a nice vintage tray!    
            
Vintage melamine daisy tray

Vintage metal "country style" tray
50 cents at an estate sale

Vintage melamine fruit & wine tray...39cms high



Vintage melamine sunflower tray...32cms high


Neens xxx

1 comment: