Friday 9 December 2011

Pyrex Eureka Moment!

I've been procrastinating & fiddle-farting about...wondering how I'm going to start my first blog post! Then...while doing a last op-shopping hurrah with one of my besties Lisa before the Qld school hols start...EUREKA...my most wonderful pyrex find (after my beautiful favourite bestest yellow princess pouring bowl that was accidently broken because of my other half aka Daddy Rat) EVER...a set of 3 "Woodland" mixing bowls in beautiful condition for $10 AUS. I'm not sure whether they are the 300 or 400 series!? But I love them as they go with my 'kitchen make over on the cheap' that I am doing at the moment! I also found in the same St. Vinnies shop a glorious orange starburst colour tall casserole dish with handled lid in near perfect condition. Funnily enough , the old dear who wrapped the stuff made more scratches with her fast & thorough service than was previously there...*wince*...I'm getting more tolerant in my older age...or so I keep telling myself!!
Cheers My Dears...Neens x

No comments:

Post a Comment